SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, July 08, 2006

De one with "Emolings"

Emolings

The day before, I met good-friend-to-be Vance, Andrew, Jeffrey and Winson for dinner. Vance talked to me on our way through Marina Square. He advised me to blog all my miserable feelings.
So.. I've decided to come up with Emolings.

Don't understand what it means right?
Do let me explain some Jason mathematics here.
Emotions (mind) + Feelings (heart) = Emolings.

To further express how i was feeling when i blogged the entry for that day, I've differentiated with colours.

It's true about what some people might say. When a son finds a woman he loves. The part of his heart, which was formally reserved for the mother, will be replaced by the girlfriend. Why suddenly talk about this?

Well, I was watching korean drama, Save the Last Dance for Me. The story progress: Yin Xiu worked at Global, the company which her former fiance, Ji Yi (now Xuan Yu) is working. With the help of Assistant director, her good friend and colleague. Yin Xiu's endurance against all odds and countless bullies by her female colleagues, was finally paid off. Xuan Yu, who initially tried very hard to dislike Yin Xiu upon realising he's growing affection for her, despite him having yet to recover his past year's memory. Just a week before Xuan Yu and his childhood lover, Xiu Zhen's engagement, Xuan Yu brought up a break up. Unable to let go of her love, Xiu Zhen resort to extreme measures to keep Xuan Yu by her side. Sadly, Xuan Yu's father, had a negiotiation with Yin Xiu. Offering her more money to request her to leave their son. Despite similar failed attempts made by Xuan Yu's mom previously. Yin Xiu, after seeing and understand that their love will cause Xuan Yu his future and everyone else to be unhappy, finally agreed to give up her relationship.

Oki..enough. There's this part, when the mom was talking to Yin Xiu, about asking her to leave Xuan Yu. Xuan Yu rushed to the scene an reprimanded his mom over his gf. Sigh. This made me recall.. I chose to spend the last night before i left for Thailand for fatep. End up, missing the very last chance to see my mummy ever again.

Yesterday night, I was really down. I agree fully to what Vance had consoled me when i was heartbroken for months. Most of the time, the person you like may not be interested in you. I was really crying aloud in my heart. I started to question my agony again. Is it really true that i'm not good enough for anybody.. to be able to sitr their hearts for me?




No comments: