SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

De one with a Dull Tuesday

Moody Day

Today I really feel very moody, I feel as if i'm drenched in despire. Nothing uplifting. Nothing evident of happiness. Woke up early as 0715am. Planned to go for a light jog. Unfortunately, I was really down emotionally and low spirited. So much so I forego the jog and did a compensation set of 50 bench-press, 50 sit-ups and a few half-squats.

For the entire day, I didn't know what I was doing. Everything seems so slow, meaningless and senseless to a certain extent. It resulted in me dressing shabby today. Wore a white Ripcurl Tee-shirt, a greyish blue OP boardshorts, dark chocolate brown Quiksilver slippers and a black folder to school.

Marketing lecture almost made me slept today. Talking a whole chuck on "Product", substantiated with video clip about VolksWagen cars.

My heart sunk when Sweet wasn't really free to meet me today. Well.. perhaps I'm still affected by what occurred yesterday night.

Sigh. I spent money at Thompson Plaza. Bought four folders for my modules' notes: Green for ACCT2060, Grey for MKTG1199, Orange for ECON1016, Blue for ISYS2059. Sigh. After purchase then I start to realise it's kinda childish for such a differentiation of colours for my folders when I'm a unistudent. But sigh..whatever... My environment puts me off today..really sick of those ugly people (with their inconsiderate actions and behaviour) around me.

Went home, planned to have bread (Ham and cheese bun and some CHOCOLATE twists which I bought from Four seasons bakery) for lunch over movie: The wild. However, halfway I lost my interest and went to label my folders. Next thing I knew, I dozed off.

I woke up after 2hrs of slumber before sorting out the different notes into the various folders. Went for a short 3.3 km run at Bishan Park. Really sian...very sian.. sian..sian..

No comments: