SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

De one with A Short One

Calm skies

Today morning I went for a 5km run. After which I prepared for school. Spend some time deciding what to wear. End up, wore an attire which I thought was abit "mismatched".

Macroeconomics took a big 360 degrees turn. Our local lecture, Mr Saminathan, made the lecture interesting and good with his informal and hilarious way of conducting the lesson. None of us fell alseep!

Left campus and took the first bus I saw, Bus 61. Intended to journey down Westmall to buy Sweet Vitamin C (with B-Complex) since Sweet looked kinda disappointed not being able to get it yesterday coz Sweet had financial difficulty.

However, I got down at Bukit Batok and took Bus 852 down Mac Ritchie. Transferred to Bus 165. Got down to OUB then to Thompson Plaza to deposit money from my birthday.

Met Sweet at AMK. IT was really very nice of Sweet to travel down. Ate bah chor mee at hawker. Got a pair of Parker Pen (meant for me from Sweet, as my birthday present. Muacks) and my birthday card for Alan (my good friend cum band-mate from secondary school years).
Got David Tao's lastest album (nice).

Sweet and I went to patron the pasah malum. Brought lots of food like Goreng Pisang, fermented dofu, Shark Fin's soup, Takopachi. I bought fishballs back home for Jasmine since she was yearning for some. We sat at a void deck to feast. What a day to grow fat!

Day ended when I send Sweet to the busstop like usual. Could see that Sweet was really tried from work. Heart aches abit.

Sweet even mention Sweet ate alot and grew to become more compassionate and benevolent even since Sweet knew me. Muacks.

No comments: