SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, September 16, 2006

De one with Bottling Up [Emolings]

Time to fill up the bottle in my heart again :)

It was raining loneliness outside. I was cuddling in my quill of the sorrowing cold. Listening and figuring out the lyrics of this Jay Chou song "Ju Hua Tai" [translated Crysanthenum Stage"] from his lastest album "Still Fantasy"

I thought, what about translating the chorus, which I find very poemic and expressively poignant.

"Petals of Crysanthenum..
Scattering misery unto the ground
Your smile faded as if discoloured
The heart breaks as the flower descends
As I hide my troubles in silence

The North wind disorientates
Dusk before dawn
Your shadow undispelled

Prolonging my solitude
Like the surface of the lake
As they merge in resemblance"

Gosh.. unexplainably sometimes when people feels so lost and lonely, i'm sure most of us would find themselves relating to the lyrics.

No comments: