SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

De one with A Metaphor Expression

Sweet

If our relationship is an examination paper
And you're the subject or module

It's really gonna be highly unpredictable for me to get a distinction

Because your syllabus is ever changing
I may have come for exam with a totally different knowledge

Each time I sit for the examination
Instructions are ever-changing that I'll never get to anticipate it right
Except I'm in luck by chance

Different attempts at it requires to be answered
in different language, answering style &
even undetermined type of written material (pen/marker/projector writer/pencil)
and various colour of ink permitted for use

Some attempts I am so lost,
I leave a blank (when I keep quiet),
I'll get an immediate "zero"

Sometimes the print is not clear (whenever you hardly being loving to me)
I get sad and insecure
because I am afraid of failing

When I fail (when I do/say things that made u angry)
I have to do "corrections" (reviewing after calming down)
Then I'll realise how stupid, regretful I am
For making the mistake

When I fail badly,
I feel ultimately depressed.
When you're so easy to pass,
I scored high-spiritedly!

Yet I can't drop this subject/modue (I can't break up with you)
Because it's mandatory once I've take it
Otherwise, I wouldn't graduate

It is how unassuming the examination and module can be
That's why I'm worried most of the time
whether I'll even achieve a pass...

No comments: