SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, November 18, 2006

De one with a Weird Dream

The night before

It was about a funny dream with I had. Dreamt that I was still in the army. Same rank, segeant. However there were variation in the faces of my subordinates. There was a combo between my secondary school band malay juniors and one significantly notorious "problem" guy.

To much as I recall, I was the DI ("Duty Instructor") and we were in some marketplace!! Omg. Have no idea why we land up there. I was having a hard time getting the guys to fall in before marching them for lunch. Must be the stigma from all those army days.

End up, I got so pissed up when the guys all disappear for lunch on their own. Unfortunately, I managed to see the notorious guy whom I presumed to be the tribal chief, also the bloodboiling guy. I was so furious all the astonishing vulgarities came out of my mouth, I was superbly screwing the guy until he was speechless. Phew! My nerves were really popping with heavy pulse and my heart nearly missed a few beats because it was pounding angrily.
Not forgetting, I was shouting at my maximum volume. For a moment, I thought my throat's going to burst.

Amazing thing was I was invincibly "barking" like an infernor. Hehehe, what a weird dream. Never in my army life have I been angry. Not mentioning, even near furious.

No comments: