SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

De one with National Day 2008

Wet evening

Happy birthday Singapore!! Can't seemed to explain nor figure out why there's always a ceremonious passion on our nation's important day. What about you? Where and what were you doing today?

As for me, spent my morning smiling as I done granny a favour of helping her carry two bagful of give-out necessities which she collected from the Community Centre. Some give-outs for the elderly event I'd guess.

Nothing much after that. Was rotting my day away at home and feasting on chocolates, a packet of potato chips. Sinful. I know. Don't bother reminding me.

Was supposed to get my ars working on my OB assignment, which will be due next sat. Damm... all the materials are still un-moved. Instead, I was watching TV. National Day Parade was moderate. Didn't deviate much from previous years'. I sighted some of my favourite stuff like colorful lightings, spectacular fireworks, graceful water works.. what else can I say.. Saw something oldschool.. hearing the national anthem and reciting of the pledge with the right fist to the heart..brings back the good old-school-practice memories. Lol.

Went out eventually. Mohan text me around 8:25 for late dinner. It was an abrupt meeting. Well, we had coffee as usual, talking stuff, with me continuing with my endless yearning for some impossible someone. Geezz.. However, I'm just glad to be there for a friend.

No comments: