SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

De one with Angered Demoralisation

Fuming

Give me a blank piece of paper and I will draw you an exclusive card. Give me anything and I would do my best. Even when you want the stars and the moon, Jason will attempt every means to acquire them.

However! F* You know what I can't bear? It is being criticized for my hard work. Feels like a sharp slap in the face. Eh, my project mate gave a very negative "this is all rubbish" comment and out-ruled it. F*

It's liked I've been kicked down the ladder of confidence and on top of this, your comment, be it casual or moment of brain-damage, came crashing down on me. Resulted all these disbelief effervescing out of me. DAMN it. F*

You know what? Nevermind.. just go away for your unappreciated words are so unwelcoming.. F*. I just ate two chocolates because of this.. now I'll jus go chew on my new bought vitamin C to calm and replenish my health. Or look at my chipmunks soft toys..

No comments: