SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

De one with Dumb Himbo

Clueless

How how? I'm becoming more and more of a dumb..er.. himbo (He Is Malicously Brainless and Obnoxious)? Ok, let's not panic. Let's just..calm down and figure out a resolution.

Although I'm not very good at studying. I'm ok with phrasing report. Use my brain for making efficient use of my observations and plan with my wits to deal with any impromptu situations. I figure out accounting issues, paint images of complex scenarios in my mind. Ok, I'm not that dumb afterall.

For now, I need to finish my job and just...mug all the way till exams. Ok, that's what I'm gonna do. I need encouragement hor.

Arhh... nowadays I've been anyhow only. Rebecca raised so many things I ought to have picked up but I just couldn't recall or it didn't occur to me that I ought to have noticed. Dumb dumb dumb. Oh well.. I just have to norish my brain cells with knowledge.

No comments: