SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

De one with Feeling Better

Ok, not really better, maybe just a little

I couldn't take it anymore. Went downstairs to the SPC kiosk to get a Magnum Vanilla. Cost me $3.90. Guess it was worth it coz the rich chocolate coating improved my mood to "green" scale.


Speaking of dinner, yesterday's dinner was different. We had Teochew Muiy (Teochew Porridge). Did some improvision for the dishes since we couldn't make up our mind for dinner when Mama (my aunt) asked before she left for her marketing in the morning.


As you can see, (clockwise, starting from bottom right), there's my bowl of porridge, white-celery, fish & chicken from Long John Silver, the bacon-hotdogs were Jasmine's, there's Jasmine's requested chow-sum-xu, lunceon meat (its pork, I dun like this) and on top there's salt eggs (yucks). I requested for scrumble eggs (which is obviously not in this picture), something I must have when I eat porridge. Dinner was ok.. different from the one I had at my office nearby stall which sold more "qing dan" (bland) teochew muiy.

Since I am eating at home. I didn't have to respect tradition. Did away with pepper but I bought this to add some salty taste to my meal.

No comments: