SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, November 09, 2008

De one with Office

While I was on study leave

A meteoroid hit my office which launched cold war. To make things worst, there was female politics. No, I'm not gonna bitch about. My ethic sensitivity is more than adequate to discuss the factual details.

What I need to say is, I hate politics. I can understand fully it is inevitable. But hey, most of the time, just think, "Is this necessary?"

Alright, Clara's gonna pinch my elvish ears if she hears this "Or what is it with women".

I don't like politics. Not a single bit. You can bitch about someone or something. But hell, just say your piece and forget about it after completing your last sentence about that someone. Of course, not saying with the motive to spread rumors for "campaign" purpose.

What I prefer? Just be honest. Call me naive but I think, it's not cool at all creating an unpleasant work environment. And more critically, to be in the cross-fire territory.

No comments: