SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

De one with Right Things

Heart-warming day

As much as I was rather disappointed that I wasted my time shopping for a jacket (Really detest shopping without getting anything), optimism reminded me of how equally glad I was because I did all the right things this evening.

More specifically, there were three things I'd love to share, that I did which couldn't have derived more contentment!

First and foremost, I am so proud of myself for saving the money which could have ended up buying a jacket. Think, it's wiser to get one from HK Disneyland? Hehe.. oh, that will have to be after "Chip & Dale kidnap" operation. *ssshhhh! >)

Next and more importantly, I went home early and bought my ah ma her favourite "Nyg Tau Hu" for dinner. I had healthy subway, love the vegetables man... healthy healthy!

Two and a half days more to HK. Looks like my Aeroworld unable to wrap up. At least I'm glad I completed 89% of the ground work required, earlier than I expected. Cheese!

No comments: