SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

De one with Flash the Red Light On!

Dear all,

If you love me please stop my "evil twin brother", Ja5on from making such gutter decisions! Goodness, he's splurging nearly a thousand for these...



 
(From top, left to right: Francois, Fritz, Johnny, Kaatje and Kumiko. All pictures in courtesy of google web and Swarovski crystal. This website has not affiliation with the sellers nor are the pictures with intentions to action sales nor purchase) 

Damn, He saw my 11 "precious" and now the appetite's gotten into him.. and these are the previous collections which had been unrevealed via the most "evil tool" he's possessed - the Internal and Ebay. *palm on forehead*
He's got them all.. "recruiting" from United Kingdom, Netherlands, Australia and US.. Jesz.. I've gotta drive some sense into this guy in me.
 
Actually, I reckon both of us fell for the cute features and the joy it brings. You know, certain things/person in life are just too perfectly adorable, its irresistible cute appearance just capitvate our hearts.
In fact, I do admit money can't buy anything. What's that? It's Love. Or to be more specific, genuine love. Well.. showering gifts to gain accompany isn't a form of buying love, it's bribing. Transfering money to have someone is providing finance assistance or even rosier, charity to the Ministry of love. True love? It can't be bought but earned through sincerity, commitment and trust. Prerequisites? Chemistry (so I supposed those doing fine at chemistry perform likewise in love?)

Alright lame. I'd think love is a lottery. When the place, time and most importantly, the person is right, it will be yours for the keeping. Joy is the winning. What about those who yet to find the right one?

For me.. I reserved a space for that special someone to claim the throne.. like all Disney cartoon characters, they have these "calefare" or bit-role characters (mostly in the form of animals which magically talks or are able to express their emotions to humans), I have these exquisite pals to accompany me, despite they aren't interractive but hey, it's just sufficient to accumulate joys from life when other aspects aren't available.

Not gonna discard these babies away but i'm sure, they contain fond memories in years to come. Very unlikely we throw our memories away do we? Such pretty artefacts that glitters charm unto my heart.

No comments: