SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

De one with Feared Beginning

Test of time

Today school resumes full throttle. It's back to the enduring days of work, rushing to campus and three hours lecture. By the time home-arrival is accomplished, the clock reads plus/minus half past 11pm. *lets out a big sigh*

Work wasn't in fact good. Someone was right.. I didn't have a prancing day today. Early morning a client called to report the lost of mail of important reports. I explained to him the course of action which will follow under all possibilities. He's still not satisfied, called my boss. Sigh, I felt bad not due to the fact that my boss might be angry with me or feeling mad I've been backstabbed/complained, just feel disappointment primarily because I seemed to have caused disappointment to others. It's like not having good results when a child shows his/her report card to the parents for signature. There were other matters to attend to. All swammed toward me like a blast.

Afternoon had a "reprimanding" session with Rebecca when I was just following instructions. No.. instructions which changed. Oh well, but I am surprised recovery came earlier than expected. I didn't texted anybody to complain. Didn't have the time either. My current assignment is teething everywhere. *sigh*

Felt alittle guilty I put a tiny brave front in my replies to Crayon's texted. Evening lecture wasn't bored since it was strategic decision making. The poor lecturer was putting so much effort in engaging the class yet in vain. Poor guy. Little did I know the role I undertook, being marketing, is gonna be tough challenging because I just realised my teammates had to wait for my forecast, product cost requirement yadayada before they could proceed with their responsibilities. Omg. Pressurising. Interesting at the same time. But still.. pressurising ya..(?)

Okay, time to sleep. Tomorrow's a brand new day. Hope the week should improve   :)

No comments: