SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

De one with a Day with Conjunctivitis

On medical leave

Woke up yesterday with my left eye red. Conjunctivitis. Have no slightest idea how it happened. Ah-ma kept telling me to take the day off work and see the doc. After contemplating for a few minutes, I decided work at client's place is too much to miss and headed off to work with eyes of red and white.

Visited the doctor since the eye didn't heal and the itch is just too bothersome. She gave me eye-drop and medical leave. I kinda enjoyed the day. A day without work. When it got better, I went down town just to collect Jay Chou's tenth album.


"跨時代" came with a souvenir: An album with collar pins of the past nine albums. Under each are the dates on which the albums were released. It comes in cup-board or metal. Thanks to being simple for the week, I choose the cup-board which was obviously a wrong choice. After some thought, it's fine. I had one thing less to find a space for. 
The songs are more or less about the same style. Jay Chou did it his way. I wouldn't proclaim myself to be a big fan but a considerably loyal one given I supported all his album and vied for his concert tickets though unsuccessful. 10th album. Way to go Jay! And thanks, you music accompanied me through the past few years and never did it fail to cheer me up.

No comments: