SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, June 06, 2010

De one with Resentment (Part 2)

Same day

Just before I tipped on my Achilles heel, Apollo, Hermes and Aries paid me a dream-visit some nights ago. No words did they utter from their marble lips. Yet alluring smiles across their chiseled faces and firm pats on thy shoulders. As though they knew where my destiny was paved, and towards which I advanced. The lion in me awoke from sleep and fend the bull out of the bears situation.


"Please, frown not my boy", Aslan the lion groaned tenderly. "For the future is long but destined is same. Travel the less trampled roads and gather the fruits along-stray. Fear not, for it is how you stride upon. Not what."

I couldn't help but be amazed what movies can teach us sometimes. A dear one enveloped my downs and sealed it with a kiss. Air flown it to god-knows-where. It was that moment a light-match strike ablaze. To undergo rebirth, the phoenix has to be consumed by its flames (Mayday lyrics, 2007).

This indecisiveness and over-sensitivity have to stop. Stop worry. Rid procrastinating. And be brutally smart about things. Maintaining calm-mindedness is crucial. Don't flop. When things don't work my way, circumvent or pick an alternative without rushing into it. Just employ the same tactic when acquiring things, anything. Hesitate and you lose perseverance.

It becomes clear to what I need to do. Beware, J's bringing back the confidence, determination and onward fascination.

No comments: