SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

De one with Life Corrections

Repentance and repellent

Whatever I have and had didn't amount to the wonderful company and the sight of intimacy up-close and personal. Tonight, it was reminded intimacy don't require a voice to convey its existence between two. A  glance, which last longer than average, signified more than words of our love concern.

Oh, go on, play the romantic violin, guitar or saxophone for this was an evening where passion, sentiment and love set themselves ablaze.

My bros took me out to an atas restaurant at Ion (top level) where seafood dinner was served as an advanced birthday dinner celebration. The ambiance and food were just fine, spare the part where my high-bros asked the staff to bring a dessert with a candle. Caught me totally off-guarded and sent my cheeks glowing in the soft lit space. Arhh... but touched nevertheless. Yes, I was indeed.

Perhaps the YOG opening attributed more to our festive evening. Wanna heard more news? We walked into Dolce (did you know Dolce and Gabbana had moved out from Forum?), Prada, ThreeSixty supermarket, Ferragamo and went home empty-handed! Wait, that's not the point. The critical labor of the day was I went home, heart-filled. Life was as though corrected by a correction tape. How's that huh... bet I'll be sleeping with a smile tonight.  :)

No comments: