SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, October 09, 2010

De one with Clatters

Pardon my mandarin. Had I not remember wrongly, there's a proverb which says when a dog barks, a hundred hounds will follow. It meant to say when one makes comment, the remaining population would do autonomously. 

Owe it to "zhi ye bing "(Chinese: a habit of letting your profession traits guide/influence/affect your normal behavior"), my skepticism inevitably prompt me to reconsider whether those people really meant what they speak of or were they being patronising?

"Loss is something not to be found, but to be felt". Talk publicly about your remorse, posting on FB, are we saying all that we "felt" because it would make us appear more humane?

"I walked a mile with pleasure, she chatted all the way. It left me none the wiser, for all she had to say. I walked a mile with sorrow and ne're a word said she, but oh the things I learned from her, when sorrow walked with me." - adapted from Mitch Albom. 

No comments: