SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, February 06, 2011

De one with 30 Good Things (Part I)

Air of thoughts
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things" - My Favourite Things,
"The Sound of Music", Rodgers and Hammerstein, 1959


1 ) Crossing the finishing line of a marathon
2 ) Being cheered on by your friends
3 ) Someone who sings a Jay Chou love song's sweet and sexy
4 ) Wearing something that's mood lifting
5 ) Touchdown of the plane I'm in

6 ) Confidence restoring words
7 ) Hugging and rejoicing in tears
8 ) Bright sunny day
9 ) Good meal after a major assignment
10) Endorphins

11) Blushing
12) Taste of my favourite Shiraz
13) Doing others a favor
14) Smiling and being smiled at
15) Dedication


.... to be continued

No comments: