SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

De one with Have's

1 day before the last

There are always two sides to everything. The last time I felt the replica of this quasy feeling was when I graduated. You know, moving on and out from a place I'm super-accustomed to, where relationships are built, to somewhere else albeit I'll harvest better prospects. It's pretty sad.

Of course, we move on for the better. I guess I'll just have to stop all these clatters in my mind and walk bravely towards the exit to green pastures. Stationeries I used, my hand-writting, the chair I used to sit, relationships built can be left, memories and knowledge shall be packed away.

I know for the past few weeks I've been angst, complained and plus a tiny bit of whining. In fact, I was wishing time to past by faster! Guess the rush is over, I end up feeling dreadful. What an irony!

Well, wish me luck! Gain some, lose some. Omg.

No comments: