SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Thursday, June 22, 2006

De one with another day

Sunny and breezy

Today's thursday. Boring day. Yesterday marks 2 mths before my birthday woh.. sigh... till now i've yet to plan how am i going to celebrate. Sigh..thought at the beginning of the year, that special someone will celebrate and make my 21st birthday a memorable one. Since my late-mummy can't make it. Sigh. Stil recall she saying she might get my a "golden key".

Today i went jogging again. Feel lighter now. haha.

My annual JC civis-group outing commencing this Saturday. Miss last year's due to my mum's funeral wake. Hmm... anticipating it even though i bear abit of anxiety cause didn't see the class people for over years. Wonder how it will be and how everyone has transformed into.
2S26, cya on this weekend!

No comments: