SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Saturday, October 14, 2006

De one with a Note to Unworthy [Emolings]

Humble in Pride

I didn't take anything from you. Talk about Karma, I think I've paid and experienced whatever devastation you've never faced nor been through before.

I loved a person who cheat me of 5k. And I faced the grief of losing two family members.

At least you have a mother to run to. When you feel troubled, you have a home with all family members full-house, to return too.

No. I didn't take anything from you.

Humans never learn. But I've learnt. This time... it's really over.
No more downpour in my heart. It's sunny from now onwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddha says : Everyone is the owner for his own actions .. thts karma


The destroyer will be destroyed !

you have not face the full retribution yet..

how cunning can u be.

if u have mental sickness seek help

stop telling yourself tht what u did after the breakup is right..

no one do such things as u

u are famous !

ur family member is gone before the relationship

your previous relationship is your own prob

beware.. the same thing might happen to u .. u insane maniac ...