SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, October 15, 2006

De one with A spark of Inspiration [Emolings]

Spreading thy wings and starting to soar

Have you ever been in a moment where you feel you've all the support of people surrounding you, feel that you can't be more appropriate and right possible in your entire life. I have. This iscalled LOVE. L. O. V. E.

It's the moment I'm truly myself. Just the way I like my life to be. No complications. Just simply me. It's gratifying.

Jason no longer cry anymore. Well.. there may be times I feel down. However, I'm proud to say, in all my life, I'm fortunately to say in all the relationships I've been through, I gave my best shot in it.

I did. Wholeheartedly... Genuinely.. Sincerely.

I'm truly happy and inspired by myself.
I finally realised this. Today.

:D

No comments: