SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Sunday, May 09, 2010

De one with Criminal 402

Don't doubt

Went to Barrossa at the Esplanade on Friday. I am sure I ain't an alcoholic. *index finger's up*

I only had classy champagne, sizzling tequila, playful cocktail and tingling daiquiri.


Criminal 402 was called to court. "I didn't do it. I'm not guilty. Believe me, I'm not guilty", pleaded the young chap, trying so hard to convince until his eyes were red and brimmed with moist.

And the judge said if you didn't, raise your arms for inspections of the pockets of your coat. And the young chap did obligingly.

The jury gasped in harmony. Little did the accused know he was on trial for thief from the roti prata seller instead of murder. Both of his palms glistered with oil.
  

No comments: