SIMPLY READ, INDULGE AND HEARD WITH WORDS

Monday, August 09, 2010

De one with Salt

Bore and daring as ever

The rare diamond sparkles at the slightest fade of light. How do I differentiate a star? Agree totally with Kylie Minogue, it's in their eyes.

In courtesy of flavorwire.com
Rare as can be, Angelina Jolie is one of those distinct as one. Yes, you can go on relating her as one of the sexiest women, her full-lips, slim body. My opinion of her based on her steady eyes. She has this special gaze, like Chow Yun Fat, which makes it all worthwhile for her to make a scene without any lines or music to compliment.

Recently, I watched Angelina Jolie in SALT. Yesterday Clara commented "she looked better in dark colored hair" when she looked her in the cinema poster. I preferred the new blondie look. It makes her look like a composed real-life Barbie, refined lady. But I couldn't agree more with H, that woman has got the "killer" looks. Besides her beauty, she's got this ultra-cool look, it's tough telling if she's even acting or naturally being herself!

Weekends seemed to be blasted with movies. Speaking of my hunger for it for the past month. *gigs*. First was Inception, Air Bender, and recently, Salt. Sorcerer's Apprentice? My gut feeling tells me not to. Sorry if you are a post-movie turned big fan.

The movie was pretty a blast. No, not because Angelina Jolie (the second woman in the world I labelled as "hot" or she's a few left-handed) was in it, as I told Clara when she'd guessed. If compared with Inception, SALT is less complex, more actions but nonetheless brilliant twist. And.. you'll only need to watch it once to fully understand it. Haha.

I guess, I prefer watched action flicks nowadays. And yes, those with alot of twist that make me sit up and think "so this was how it begun in the beginning" or "wuao, who would have ever thought so". What about your preference? Has it changed lately?

No comments: